Thursday, April 21, 2011

Math Homework Help From The Internet

My professor gave us this math homework hoping that by insight this problem will help us in appreciating the usefulness of math:

A clown fish named Nemo met a school of fish and said: "hello there a hundred fishes!" The leader of the group answered: "If you count us, we can not reach to a hundred. However, if there were as many of us and there are as many more and half many more and quarter as many more and you, Nemo, also swam with us, then there will be a hundred of us."

If you were asked how many fish are there in that school of fish, will you be able to give the strict answer? Well, if you are going to ask me, I would rather read a book than solve this problem.

Math Homework Help From The Internet

Mathematics. Every time I hear that word, it as a matter of fact gives me the chill. I mean, ever since I was a kid, I have a problem with solving word problems. When the math educator starts to write something on the board, I all the time end up more confused than what I was. My classmates then immediately dive into finding for answers while I just wait for them to give me their answers.

I am not as a matter of fact sure where I got this terror of math, but I think it is partially caused by the environment that I am living with. My parents' work did not as a matter of fact have to do much with numbers. My mum is a sales representative and my father works in an advertising business as a photographer. Perhaps, the only mathematics that my mom had ever to achieve was adding the sales while my father naturally counts the amount of pictures taken. And that's all about it, nothing more. Thus, developing in such an environment where math is not as a matter of fact discussed, my development and ability to solve mathematical problems were not as a matter of fact developed, hence, my constant fear of math.

Even when it is about math homework, I can not as a matter of fact rely for help from my parents especially if it comes to problems appealing some higher math topics, along with integral calculus. I am not saying that they do not know mathematics it is just that they have not used it that much all this time. Hence, I have to use other sources such as tutors, friends, classmates, and the good old library to get that math homework help I need.

Before, the suitable resources was tedious and sometimes expensive, especially if we are to think hiring somebody to privately mentor us. However, with the data and possibilities offered by the internet, getting math homework help is no longer an issue.

A lot of math homework websites offer a range of articles and tutorials which will as a matter of fact help a struggling pupil in coping up with mathematical challenges. Some of the websites even offer live online tutorial, but at a positive fee. Just think of them as your virtual teachers. With the internet at hand, you as a matter of fact have countless possibilities. You might not be able to find suitable help from your parents but you will as a matter of fact find some online. And by the way, the rejoinder for the fish problem is thirty six. Obviously, I found the clarification on the World Wide Web.

Tags : Invicta Men's 9937 Best Luggage Sets 1 Shopping Dinette Sets Iron Candle Holder

No comments:

Post a Comment